Live An Active, Laid-Back Lifestyle.
San Marcos is being called “America’s Next Great Metropolis,” and TRACE is positioned right in the heart of that growth. Home to Texas State University and the San Marcos River, there’s something for everyone in this fast-growing city.
Living in TRACE, you can head to the San Marcos Premium Outlets for a day of shopping, relax with a good book by the pool, sample a new vintage wine at a local winery, head out for an early morning jog or go tubing on the river. Head down to San Antonio for a Riverwalk weekend or head to Austin to hear some hot new bands. Take a peaceful stroll and behold a glorious Texas sunset.
The fulfilling life you’ve always wanted is close at hand. And it’s all waiting for you right here at TRACE.
- Premier Shopping at San Marcos Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets
- Boutiques and Restaurants on The Square in Downtown San Marcos
- Marvelous Music Venues like the Triple Crown, Cheatham Street Warehouse, and The Green Parrot
- Popular Texas State University Venues like the Performance Arts Center and Bobcat Stadium
- Proximity to Hill Country Getaways including Wimberley and Gruene
- Open Spaces for Play at Rio Vista Park and Spring Lake Preserve
- Vibrant Craft Brewery and Winery Scene